After surfing/browsing other people’s blogs, i’ve come to the conclusion that i need to put some goals down for my climbing achievements this year. These are:
- be able to climb “hard” boulder problems at the foundry and 6b/c problems outside.
- be able to happily lead 6c (god that sounds low) sport problems inside.
- be able to campus more effectively.
Sounds pretty achievable doesn’t it? hmmm.
Anyway, i’m currently able to some medium problems at the wall and only have to work at them a little bit. This should be getting better as i’m training more consistently.
I know my weaknesses are strength, confidence and reading problems so as intermediate goals, those will have to be worked on. So these will be:
- improving strength through campusing and fingery problems
- improving stamina through lots and lots of reps and 4 x 4
- thinking about sequences before jumping on the problem
- and going for it!
okay. so my short post has gone a little longer than i thought it would. lets see how it goes eh?