Today was a climbing day. This time I trained at the Climbing Works, and wasn’t sure what I was going to achieve. In the end I did pretty well:
- I warmed up, working some of the new reds and felt okay. Not strong, but okay.
- I worked the new Yellows
- Topped quite a few of the Yellows – even flashed on a slab. That’s right, a slab.
- Topped a couple before the OH did.
- Did some core work with Friends and the OH. It hurt by the end.
All in all, a quick session followed by brewing (tomorrow’s post) and some errands.
- Worked the new Yellows
- Did about 10 problems
- Topped 7 problems
- 2 x 20, 2 x 15, 3 x 10, 1 x 10 Crunches
- 3 x 30″ planks
- 18 Spidermans
- 3 x 8 leg raises